We’re happy to announce that the development version of Traverso is no longer randomly crashing, and we encourage users of Traverso trying out the new features that will be part of the next release
For that you need to compile Traverso from source. Download the source code from git and follow the compile instructions.
The source code is hosted at savannah: https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=traverso
Notable new features
- Upgraded shortcut system to be much faster and easier
- Shortcut help widget, showing available shortcuts
- Shortcut configuration, define your own shortcuts
- Context Menu actions fully usable with Traverso’s contextual mouse/keyboard usage
- AudioTrack to Bus Track routing, apply gain/pan/plugins on the mixed signal
- Track edit dialog to easily update input/output routing
- VUMeters per Track to easily keep track of your signals
- Per Track Gain Envelope
- Full keyboard navigation: Use arrow keys to navigate to Tracks/AudioClips/CurveNodes for extreme fast editing
Your feedback counts
All new features were developed in close relationship with our users, your feedback will result in a product that suits your needs!